- Job Location: Head Office - Cookstown
- Job Closing Date: 3 May 2021
Reporting to the Finance Director; as Accommodation Coordinator you will be responsible for arranging accommodation for our site staff. This will involve arranging long term accommodation for new employees as well as maintaining arrangements for existing staff and projects. The company currently hold 84 leases.
- Sourcing new properties and handling the referencing, contract agreements process
- Overseeing the allocation of staff in appropriate properties, reporting and overseeing the maintenance of properties
- Managing the end of tenancy process
- Main point of contact for site staff regarding long term accommodation
- Liaise with agents and landlords
- Ad hoc duties as and when required
Education / Experience:
- Minimum of 5 GCSE’s
- At least 2 years’ experience in an administrative role
- Working experience of managing rental properties; desirable but not essential
- Excellent administrative and IT skills
- Must be able to work well under pressure and deal with housing queries at short notice
- Ability to maintain accurate and up to date records in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Proven ability to be well organised and use own initiative.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- High standard of interpersonal skills with clear and concise verbal and written communication
- Ability to work to deadlines individually and as part of a team
To apply for this role please forward your CV to email@example.com or call 028 8676 3741 to discuss in confidence.
McAleer & Rushe is an equal opportunities employer.