- Job Location: Cookstown
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Closing Date: 1 March 2021
Reporting to Head of Estimating, as Bid Writer you will take a lead role within the pre-construction team, to professionally meet the requirements of each individual client managing the bid process end to end in a pressured deadline driven environment.
- Assist with the preparation of presentations, organisation charts, data sheets of relevant project experience and project specific CVs for mid tender interviews and bid submissions;
- Maintain and update the reference library of standard and non-standard answers for PQQs / Tenders;
- Maintain and update standard company documents required for tender submissions e.g. company policies, insurances and financial information;
- Assist the project management team with the creation of site logistics and construction management plans for planning submissions at client’s request;
- Liaising with the project management teams to keep project and client information up to date;
- Assist with the coordination of company media and advertising material with company branding; and
- Ad Hoc duties as and when required.
Education / Experience:
- Relevant experience in a similar role within a marketing or construction administration environment;
- Experience of working in a busy, deadline driven working environment;
- Experience of the process of creating professional documentation to a very high standard with particular focus on accuracy and eye for detail;
- Ability to work well using initiative, being highly organised and multi-tasking as required;
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times, developing good working relationships with all company
- departments; and
- IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
To apply for this role please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 028867 63741 to discuss in confidence.
McAleer & Rushe is an equal opportunities employer.