- Job Location: Cookstown
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Closing Date: 26 April 2021
IT Support is integral to the success of McAleer & Rushe. Our IT Department monitors and maintains the computer systems and network for the entire organisation. As IT Support you will assist with installing and configuring computer systems, diagnosing hardware and software faults and solving technical application problems.
- Act as first point of contact for IT technical support via the Helpdesk regarding;
- IT equipment (mobiles, laptops, photocopiers, telephones etc)
- Upgrading of hardware/software
- Support end users in a Document and Management System (Aconex and or ASite) – Training provided
- Support end users in Financial Systems (Coins) – Training provided
- Assist with setting up new user’s accounts and profiles, dealing with any password issues
- Maintenance and administration of desktop/laptop PCs and printers
- Assist with the setting up of new computer systems with required software and applications
- Ad hoc duties as and when required.
Education / Experience:
- Degree or equivalent 3rd level qualification in IT
- At least 2 years’ experience working in an IT support role
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Applications (Office, 365, Sharepoint/OneDrive, Windows 10)
- Ability to conduct work in professional and polite manner
- High standard of interpersonal skills with clear and concise verbal and written communication
- Proven ability to be well organised and use own initiative
- Ability to work to deadlines individually and as part of a team demonstrating commitment, hard-work, enthusiasm and flexibility
- A current driving license is essential, as travel to sites may be required on occasion.
To apply for this role please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 028867 63741 to discuss in confidence.
McAleer & Rushe is an equal opportunities employer.