- Job Location: Head Office - Cookstown
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Closing Date: 27 September 2021
Our Finance Department provides group wide corporate support to property, investment and development companies. Reporting directly into a Finance Manager, your primary responsibility will be preparing accounts, quarterly budgets for Investment and development Property Companies and to provide financial information to management by researching and analysing accounting data & preparing reports.
- Prepare year end accounts for property, investment and development companies before they are forwarded on to the auditors and tax advisors.
- Manage year end accounting process, liaising with other accountants and external advisors.
- Review CT returns
- Prepare and review UK/ROI Vat Returns/ RTD
- Tag accounts and Prepare Financial Statements for filing with Companies House and HMRC to strict legislated deadlines.
Education / Experience:
- Hold a current ACCA/ ICAI qualification.
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Well organised and have the ability to multi task.
- Ability to work well using initiative, problem solving when required.
- Ability to work to deadlines individually and as part of a team.
- Ability to demonstrate commitment, hard-work, enthusiasm and flexibility.
- IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Thrives in a fast-moving environment and enjoys new challenges.
- Experience with DREAM, Sage Accounts Production and Sage Accounts Productions Advanced would be an advantage however not essential.
To apply for this role please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 028 8676 3741 to discuss in confidence.
MRP is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.