- Job Location: Head Office - Cookstown
- Job Type: Full-time
- Job Closing Date: 08 June 2021
Reporting directly into the HR Managers, as the Recruitment Coordinator you will work closely with management teams providing a comprehensive service for all recruitment requirements as well as assisting the wider HR Team.
- Prepare new hire paperwork
- Set up interviews and meetings for Hiring Managers
- Carefully review applicants, shortlist and identify the most suitable candidates for Hiring Managers
- Be the first point-of-contact for candidates regarding any queries they have
- Co-ordinate drafting of job descriptions to attract suitable candidates (on various job boards, social media etc)
- First contact point with recruitment agencies
- Pursue qualified candidates, both active and passive via various mediums
- Search resume databases for ideal candidates
- Communicate effectively with Hiring Managers, providing regular updates on their recruitment campaigns
- Maintain regular contact with candidates to check their availability for work
- Contact new employees and prepare inductions and assist with the onboarding process
- Close out recruitment campaigns and acknowledge candidates that were unsuccessful
- Attend job fairs and careers events when required
- Undertaking ad – hoc project work as and when required
- All other duties as required by HR Managers and Senior Management Team
Education / Experience:
- Degree in HR or relevant discipline is desirable but not essential
- Previous experience gained with the construction sector would be preferred but not essential
- Previous experience acting as Recruitment Coordinator or similar role desired
- Able to work under pressure, prioritise workloads and meet deadlines
- Eager and willing to learn the position requirements
- Strong communication skills
- Good attention to detail
- Excellent time-management skills
- Thorough problem-solving skills
- A team player
- Good Microsoft Excel & Word skills.
To apply for this role please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 028 8676 3741 to discuss in confidence.
McAleer & Rushe is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of the community.