The Portland Building is an exceptional office development in the heart of Brighton city centre.
Designed for Brighton’s high growth businesses who are seeking best-in-class, environmentally aware workspace. Construction of this Grade A office development is expected to start in Q1 2022, and will provide 30,000 sq ft of sustainable, work space over four floors with terraces and a communal roof garden.
The scheme targets BREEAM Excellent and will feature photovoltaic roof panels, secure cycle spaces accessed via a dedicated cycle ramp, shower facilities and a private courtyard. MRP are targeting EPC and Carbon Hero Benchmark ‘A’ ratings, whereby the scheme is predicted to be 31% more carbon efficient than a typical new build office.
Our dedicated team of experts, from the initial design concept to final completion.
- Architect : TODD Architects
- Planning Consultant: Lewis & Co Planning
- Structural & Civil Engineer: Ian Black Consulting
- M&E Consultant: Caldwell Consulting
- Environmental Consultant: BPP Energy
- MRP Team:
- Development Director: Angus Monteith
- Development Manager: Ben MacPhee