- Job Location: London
- Job Type: Full-time
Reporting to the Contracts Director, as Project Manager you be responsible for the coordination of all project disciplines in conjunction with the Site Manager, managing the design and ultimately delivering a high-quality job on programme.
- Provide a strategic link between the design department, commercial team and site;
- Produce accurate, consistent and professional records, reports and general information;
- Act as the main interface with the client and government officials;
- Ensure all processes are being adhered to on a project by project basis;
- Survey sites to mitigate problems and check viability of design;
- Ensure the product meets customer expectation in relation to build and finish;
- Manage and coordinate sub-contract and direct labour workforces;
- Provide labour costing for various projects to determine feasibility and profitability;
- Customer relationship management to ensure customer satisfaction;
- Supervise and coach staff as and when development is required; and
- Produce reports on job progress and remedials
- Any other duties as required by management.
Education / Experience:
- A Degree / HND in a construction related discipline would be desirable however not essential;
- Previous experience of running £20M+ projects working for a main contractor;
- Commercially aware with extensive knowledge of all disciplines involved in the construction process including design coordination, quantity surveying and procurement;
- A planned and proven career path in a Construction Management;
- Proven ability of working on several projects simultaneously;
- In-depth knowledge of Health & Safety and other regulatory matters;
- Excellent analytical and decision making skills;
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills;
- IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages;
- Flexibility with regards to site location within the UK & Ireland.
- Candidates should have the appropriate work permit or the right to work in the UK.
To apply for this role please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 028 867 6 3741 to discuss in confidence.
McAleer & Rushe is an equal opportunities employer.