- Job Location: Cookstown / Belfast / London
- Job Type: Full-time
Reporting to Pre-construction Manager, as Senior Bid Writer you will take a lead role within the pre-construction team. Your experience will be significant in the success of winning future tenders and proposals. You will be responsible for meeting the requirements of each client and writing technical bid responses which will require working to tight deadlines.
- Ensure all tender documents are prepared and submitted to a high standard.
- Verify all information on tender submission documents cover the required elements as requested by the client.
- Preparation of presentations, organisation charts, data sheets of relevant project experience and project specific CV’s for client presentations and tender submissions.
- Liaise with inhouse teams, subcontracts and suppliers for subject information.
- Maintain and keep reference library updated for PQQ’s/ tenders.
- Collaborate with the Design Team to integrate visual aids into submission responses.
- Keep the Pre-Construction Manager updated on tender progress and quality standards.
- Use feedback from previous bid submissions to improve future bid tenders.
- Any other duties as required by management.
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience in a similar role within the construction industry.
- Ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Project Management or similar background.
- Thrive working in a deadline driven environment.
- Experience of creating professional documentation to a high quality.
- Accuracy and an eye for detail.
- Ability to work well using initiative, being highly organised and multi-tasking.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Develop strong working relationships with all Company departments, clients and subcontractors.
- IT literate with a sound knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
- Candidates should have the appropriate work permit or the right to work in the UK.
To apply for this role please forward your CV to email@example.com or call 028867 63741 to discuss in confidence.
McAleer & Rushe is an equal opportunities employer.